Client Mental Health Information
- For already existing clients, this above screen will display if Mental Health (MH) is selected on the Client Information Selection screen.
- Existing client registration can be changed/updated.
- With ROCS version 5.0 - AFTER 10/1/2015 new Mental Health Client registration records will NOT be allowed.
- Existing information can only be updated/changed. After doing so, click on the PROCESS button to save.
- Detailed descriptions of the Mental Health information fields and corresponding codes are in the ROCS User Manual starting on page 5-12.
- Using the F1 key for each field will also get descriptions and related information for each field. Your curser must be in the field to use the F1 key.
Registration Date - Mandatory
- This date needs to be at least one day prior to the 1st date of service that your agency provided for this client.
- If this client has been your agency for a very long time, the date must be after 7/1/1994
- Select and enter only those diagnoses having the most significant clinical impact on the treatment of the client; that is, the medical condition most important to the overall understanding or treatment of the client.
- A full description of Diagnosis codes can be found in the ROCS User Manual on page 5-19 to 5-20.
- For Client Registrations AFTER 9/30/2015 -- ICD-10 code is required, ICD-9 code is not allowed.
- For Client Registrations BEFORE 10/1/2015 -- ICD-9 code is required, ICD-10 code s allowed but not required.
- Duplicate diagnoses may not be entered.
- Codes for Deferred Diagnosis (V7109) and No Diagnosis (7999) are no longer allowed and the system will ask that you remove all of these codes before you can save the record.
- All codes are left justified, have no decimals and are between 3 to 8 characters in length.
- Diagnosis Code Type indicators are required for each diagnosis code entered.
- Diagnosis Code Type for ICD-9 is 9
- Diagnosis Code Type for ICD-10 is A
- When entering ICD-10 diagnosis codes, a minimum of one approved ICD-10 code is required.
- A copy of the ICD-10 Replacement Codes can be found at the following link: ICD-10 Replacement Codes
- It is recommended that Diagnosis codes be entered in sequential order.