We, the members of the Illinois Juvenile Justice Commission, respectfully request that the Illinois General Assembly and the Governor of the State of Illinois give due consideration to the findings and recommendations set forth in this report, and take all action necessary to promote public safety, equip Illinois youth for successful, sustainable life in the community, and ensure a fiscally efficient and effective Illinois juvenile justice system.
Juvenile Justice Commission
State of Illinois
- Statutorily Mandated Data Regarding Revoked Youth.
- Department of Juvenile Justice, Juvenile Institutions Monthly Population Summary, Fiscal Years 2003-2010.
- Hearing Observation Forms Developed by Commission.
Annual Review Hearing Observation Form.
Parole Hearing Observation Form.
Parole Revocation Observation Form.
- Master File Documents and Organization, Illinois Department of Corrections Administrative Directive, December 2004.
- Automated Parole File Record (redacted excerpt), Illinois Department of Corrections Parole Division, April-May 2009.
- Master File and Parole File Review Form Developed by Commission.
- Department of Juvenile Justice and Prisoner Review Board Responses to Questionnaires Submitted by the DCFS-DJJ Aftercare Merger Workgroup, June 14, 2010.
- Projecting an Administrative Review Date (ARD), Illinois Department of Juvenile Justice Policy Bulletin, May 1, 2011.
- Department of Corrections Parole Division Sanction Matrix.
- Missouri Conditions of Youth Aftercare Supervision.
- Memorandum Regarding Due Process Rights During Parole Revocation Hearings Prepared by Commission, September 2011.
- Projected Illinois County Court Caseload Modifications Prepared by Commission, October 2011.