Use this wizard to create a Training Request for the BCCD Training Team.
Refer to the, Create a Work Item, and Create a Case Note, and Create a Work Item Note wizards to assist you in processing a Training Request Work Item.
Create a Training Request Work Item - Process Steps:
- Navigate to the Work Item Search page to conduct a search and confirm the desired Work Item does not exist in CCMS.
- Click [Create New] at the bottom of the Work Item Search page.
- The Work Item Details page displays
- Scroll to the Work Item Details section of the page.
- Select Training Request from the Work Item Type drop-down list.
- Select the correct Sub Type from the drop-down list. Options include: Policy, Provider, Eligibility, and Monitoring.
- Select the correct Source from the drop-down list.
- No Contact
- Select BCCD from the Assigned Org drop-down list.
- Do not complete the Assigned Team or Assigned Worker fields. CCMS will automatically route this Work Item to the correct team for processing according to routing rules.
- Select "Training Requested" in the Work Flow Status drop-down list.
- The Work Item Status will default to new when creating a new Work Item.
- If needed, select a case or provider to associate to the training request.
- Next to the Provider # and Case # field there is a icon. Click on the icon to access a search page to search for the correct case or provider to associate to the Work Item.
- Scroll to the Reported By section of the page.
- Document information on the person who requested the Training Request, including First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email.
- Scroll to the Training Information section of the page.
- Select your CCR&R/Site name from the Organization Requesting Training drop-down list.
- Select the desired Training Method from the drop-down list. Options include: Webinar, In Person, Group Session, or Other.
- Notice there is an Overpayment Information section to the page. This section is only required for Overpayment Work Items and can be ignored when creating a Training Request Work Item.
- Scroll to the Other section of the page.
- Complete the Receive Date field
- Optional: In the Due Date field, type a due date for the response in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Type information regarding the training request in the Description field. This field has a 500 character limit.
- Click [Save].
- Clicking [Save] triggers the following task "Training Requested" to agency in the Assigned Org field alerting them a training request has been created.
- Best Practice! Create a Work Item Note to capture the information regarding the Training Request.
The following steps are completed by the BCCD Training Team:
- BCCD receives the task and reviews the Training Request Work Item Details page.
- Select "Training Request Scheduled" in the Work Flow Status drop-down list.
- Select the correct user from the Assigned Worker drop-down list.
- The Work Item Status will change to In Progress when creating an assigned worker is selected and saved.
- Add any necessary information to the Description field OR add a Work Item Note if the information exceeds 500 characters.
- Select the CCR&R/Site you wish to notify in the Assigned Org field.
- Click [Save].
- Clicking [Save] triggers the following task "Training Request Scheduled" to agency in the Assigned Org field alerting them a training request exemption has been scheduled.
- Important! After the Training is complete, BCCD should navigate to the Work Item Details page and close the Work Item by:
- Selecting Complete in the Work Item Status drop-down list.
- Click [Save].
Training Request: Work Flow Status Key
- The agency in the Assigned Org field is the organization that owns the Work Item and receives the task. CCMS will send the task to the correct team according to that agency's routing rules.
|Work Flow Status
||When do I select?
||When the Training Request Work Item is created.
|Training Request Updated: Scheduled
||When the Training Request date, time, and location is scheduled.
||Training Request Updated: Scheduled
|Training Request Updated: Rescheduled
||Optional: When the Training Request is rescheduled.
||Training Request Updated: Rescheduled
Results of the Procedure:
The Training Request is created, assigned to the BCCD Training Team, and processed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can BCCD and the CCR&R/Site send information about the Training Request back and forth using the Work Item Details page?
- It is important to record information regarding the Training Request in the Description field or by adding a Work Item Note. To send information back and forth:
- On the Work Item Details page, select the agency you wish to notify in the Assigned Org field
- Change the Work Flow Status field (Refer to the Work Flow Status Key for help selecting a status).
- Click [Save].
- The agency in the Assigned Org field receives the task to view the updated Work Item.
- This process can be repeated as many times as necessary.