Information/data request received July 20, 2011 from Uche Onwuta, M.S., M.P.H., Epidemiologist, Kane County Health Department.
Any questions regarding the following FY09 and FY10 reports, please contact Jeff Peddycoart via email or (217) 524-3649.
- FY09 Developmental Screenings (pdf) - FY09 report included WIC Clients
- Mental Health Screenings - Data unavailable
- Percentage of Active IFSP Cases Requesting Mental Health Services - Data unavailable
- EI Active Cases (Number of Cases within an IFSP by Age Group) - See chart below:
|Age in Months
||2009 Calendar Year
||2010 Calendar Year
|0 - 12
|12 - 30
|31 - 36
- Number of Edinburgh Screens for Perinatal Depression - Data unavailable
- Percentage of Women Referred for Maternal Depression - Perinatal Depression Screening Report began in FY2011
- Domestic Violence Rates - Data unavailable
- TANF Caseload - Data unavailable