Reimbursement is for time spent in training conducted by Department of Human Services staff.
To Be Eligible for Payment Consideration
- DDD does not reimburse staff training reimbursement requests for individuals in advance. The Staff Training Reimbursement Request, either initial submission or resubmission, can be processed if received over the 12-month time frame, and for those Staff Training Reimbursement Requests received after the lapse time period following the end of the fiscal year with training end dates of July 1, 2009 and after. This alleviates community providers submitting billings through the Court of Claims. DDD is able to continue this process, as long as no changes are made to the language of the State Finance Act (30 ILCS 105/1) and the Department's appropriation that allows for this practice.
- The entire 12 hours Core training must be billed at one time.
- The DDD will verify that an individual successfully completed a Department instructed training course for Residential Director Core Training before possible reimbursement can occur. Please be sure to sign attendance sheets for this Department instructed course.
- Reimbursement is only available for Residential Directors - other supervisory personnel may not be submitted for payment.
- The TABE is not reimbursed with this training type. Please leave blank or indicate "NA" on the Staff Training Reimbursement Request.