Composition of Executive Committee
The Chairperson, Vice Chairperson and at least three Commissioners appointed by the Chairperson, who shall serve at his or her pleasure, shall constitute the Executive Committee of the Commission. The members of the Committee shall include one or more members of the Planning and Grants Committee. The Chairperson shall be the chairperson of the Executive Committee, the Chairperson shall adhere to applicable State and Federal statutes and regulations.
The Executive Committee shall have the following authority and responsibilities:
- Appeal of Adverse action - The Executive Committee shall hear and take final action on appeals of adverse action by parties aggrieved and to report thereon to the full Commission, as set forth in Section 2.4 of these rules of Procedure.
- Review of Department Applications - The Executive Committee shall review and recommend approval or disapproval to the full Commission of all applications in which the Department is the applicant.
- Commission Bylaws and Operating Procedures - The Executive committee shall initially consider any proposed changes to the commission's Rules of Procedure and shall submit its recommendation to the full Commission.
- Other Duties - the Executive Committee shall consider all other matters referred to it from time to time by the Commission and the Chairperson.
- Hon. George Timberlake (Chair)
- Julie Biehl
- George Hill
- Lisa Jacobs
- Esther Franco-Payne
- Rick Velasquez
2012 Meeting Dates
2013 Meeting Dates
2014 Meeting Dates
2015 Meeting Dates
2016 Meeting Dates