- Use this website Streamlined Auditing (HB 5124) Committee Collaboration (SharePoint) website
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Do not check the box "I want to change password after logging on."
Username & Passwords
Non-State Employee OR
State Employee that works at a State Entity that does not have an agreement with CMS
What To Do
What To Do
|What Username/ Password do I use?
Use your Illinois.gov ID account.
Don't have one? Create one at State of Illinois CMS Identity Management System then notify Millie Releford when you have completed this task.
|Use your Illinois.gov (Outlook) username and password.
|How do I Change my Password?
- Login to the SharePoint site. Do not check the "I want to change password after logging on."
- In the upper right corner, click the arrow next to your name. It opens a menu.
- Select Manage Account from the menu.
- Select the Change Password link.
- Fill in the form
- Select Save
- Select the Return to Site link
|Follow your agencies guidelines for changing your Illinois.gov (Outlook) password.
Locked Out or
|Call the State of Illinois CMS Service Desk to request a new password.
- State of Illinois CMS Service Desk (800) 366-8768
- At the first prompt select 1 - Password Assistance
|Follow your agencies guidelines to have your Illinois.gov (Outlook) password reset.
Passwords for all users expire every 60 days. If your password has expired, see the Forgot Password/Locked Out/Expired instructions in the above table.
- Must be at least 8 characters in length.
- Must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Must not contain the user's Account Name or Full Name.
- Must not be the same as the past 12 passwords.