Parent Committee Policy Number and Last Update
Delegate and partner programs will establish a Parent Committee, with membership including all parents of all currently-enrolled children. Parent Committee will meet monthly during the working season.
Parent Committee responsibilities include:
- Advising staff in developing and implementing local program policies, activities, and services;
- Participating in training that meets their interests;
- Participating in recruitment and screening of employees;
- Electing representatives to Policy Committee;
- Planning the parent-fund activities; and
- Appointing an education sub-committee.