Prepare the training materials:
- Print or Save all HRC Curriculum (pdf) - revised January 2015 - (37 pages)
- In class, view HRC classroom curriculum by saving to a laptop, flash drive, iPad, etc. Access to power outlets is not guaranteed.
- Print one copy, then photocopy number of copies you need (as 2-sided), assemble accordingly.
HRC Presenter's Supplements
- Print or Save all Presenter's Supplements (pdf) - January 2015 - (5 pages).
- Print the Presenter's Supplements on differently colored paper, then put colored pages (Presenter's supplements) immediately before the corresponding training notebook pages.
- Combine curriculum and Presenter's Supplements into one notebook and bring to class.
These materials are useful information. You are not required to print and bring to class.
If you have any questions, please contact the Division of Developmental Disabilities at (217) 782-9438.