How Do I Become A Provider?

  1. You must submit the following documents, Encrypted, to or the address below:

    Department of Human Services
    Division of Developmental Disabilities
    319 E. Madison Street, Suite 3M
    Springfield, IL 62701

    Attention: Provider Enrollment

  2. You are required to obtain a National Provider Identification Number (NPI) to provide services.

    Please see web site on National Provider Identification Number

Note:  All health care bills submitted electronically to any DHS program will be denied if the provider of health care services does not have an NPI number registered with HFS. Your NPI number is registered by HFS at the time of enrollment.

Important Resources for Requirements