You must have one of the following licenses to provide this service:

  • Licensed Clinical Psychologist
  • Licensed Clinical Social Worker
  • Licensed Social Worker
  • Licensed Marriage or Family Therapy
  • Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
  • Licensed Professional Counselor

  1. You must complete the enrollment process in one of two ways: 

    1. A Professional who is Reimbursed Directly as an Independent Provider 

      If you are a professional who is an independent provider who will bill Department of Human Services (DHS) directly as the provider/vendor, and you will be paid directly by DHS under your own Social Security Number.

    2. A Professional who is Reimbursed Via Other Means 

      If you are a professional who works for an agency, is part of a group practice, limited liability corporation (LLC), or will have another entity or agency acting as a billing agent and the billing agent will be reimbursed by DHS for your services, you must follow the directions for identifying the other agent.

Important Resources for Requirements