Qualifications: Professional with valid Illinois clinical psychologist license.

How Do I Become A Provider?

  • You must submit a copy of your current license from Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation to Janene.VanBebber@illinois.gov
  1. You must complete the enrollment process in one of two ways:

    1. Independent Provider - Directly Reimbursed 

      If you are a professional who is an independent provider who will bill Department of Human Services (DHS) directly as the provider/vendor, and you will be paid directly by DHS under your own Social Security Number.

    2. Professional - Reimbursed By Other Means 

      If you are a professional who works for an agency, is part of a group practice, limited liability corporation (LLC), or will have another entity or agency acting as a billing agent and the billing agent will be reimbursed by DHS for your services, you must follow the directions for identifying the other agent.

Important Resources for Program Requirements