Illinois Department of Human Services
Bureau of Youth Intervention Services
Teen REACH Policy & Procedure Manual
Section 9.0 Appendices & Forms
Revised Date: July 2013
Teen REACH Marketing Plan
- To increase name recognition of Teen REACH in Kankakee County.
- To maintain and/or increase participation of targeted youth in Kankakee County.
- To increase volunteer mentor participation in the Teen REACH program.
- To promote Teen REACH through free TV, radio, and local newspaper.
- To distribute promotional materials to individuals, businesses, agencies, congregations, parents, youth.
- To promote Teen REACH through business partnerships.
- Send regular press releases to TV, radio, and newspapers.
- Record regular public service announcements on TV and radio- use youth and parents as spokespersons.
- Send regular public service information to cable access station (channel 04).
- Send story articles to school papers.
- Create flyers to post in schools, grocery store, bowling alleys, agencies, etc.
- Create information packets for teachers and PTA's.
- Look for business partners to include Teen REACH in programs and sponsor ads.
- Update promotional materials as needed.
- Create information packets for referral sources and youth agencies.
Links & Resources
Program administration and reporting forms, individual file forms, and general program information and resources, are available by calling the Bureau of Youth Intervention Services, Teen REACH at (217) 557-2109 and/or on the DHS Website at www.dhs.state.il.us.