Skip to Content
Department of Human Services
Michelle R.B. Saddler, Secretary
Alcoholism & Addiction
Disability & Rehabilitation
Health & Medical
Pregnancy & Parenting
Violence & Abuse
Becoming a Provider
Centralized Repository Vault (CRV)
Licensure & Certification
Family & Community Services Manuals
Teen REACH Manual
Section: 9.0 - Appendices
Teen REACH Policy & Procedure Manual - Appendix Z
Iroquois-Kankakee ROE Appendix Z
Teen Reach Marketing Plan
I-KAN Appendix Z of Teen REACH Policy & Procedure Manual
Teen REACH Marketing Plan (pdf)
To increase name recognition of Teen REACH in Kankakee County.
To maintain and/or increase participation of targeted youth in Kankakee County.
To increase volunteer mentor participation in the Teen REACH program.
To promote Teen REACH through free TV, radio, and local newspaper.
To distribute promotional materials to individuals, businesses, agencies, congregations, parents, youth.
To promote Teen REACH through business partnerships.
Send regular press releases to TV, radio, and newspapers.
Record regular public service announcements on TV and radio- use youth and parents as spokespersons.
Send regular public service information to cable access station (channel 04).
Send story articles to school papers
Create flyers to post in schools, grocery store, bowling alleys, agencies, etc.
Create information packets for teachers and PTA's.
Look for business partners to include Teen REACH in programs and sponsor ads.
Update promotional materials as needed.
Create information packets for referral sources and youth agencies
Teen Reach Marketing Plan
01. Anti-Bullying Policy
02. Asthma Policy
03. Child Abuse/ Neglect Reporting Policy
04. Competence of Program Personnel Policy
06. Confidentiality of Information Policy
07. eCornerstone Policy
08. Emergency Contacts Policy
09. Equal Opportunity Policy statement
10. Family Communication
11. Fiscal Management
12. Hand Washing Policy
13. Head Lice Policy
14. Injury Policy
15. Intake & Termination Procedures
16. Internet Blocking Software
17. Inventory Tracking
18. Liability Insurance
19. Medication Administration Policy
20. New Staff Orientation Policy
21. Employee - Receipt of Documents Form
22. Parental Consent for Participation
23. Positive Discipline and Conflict Resolution Policy
24. Program Compliance (sub-contractors)
25. Program Evaluation
26. Recruitment Strategy Policy
27. Retention and Destruction of Teen Reach Records/Documents
28. Screening and Background Checks
29. Sick Child Policy
30. Sign-in and Sign-out Policy
31. Snacks and Nutrition
32. Staff Communication
33. Staff Supervision Arrival/Departure of Participants
34. Staff Training
36. Parental Consent For Transportation Form
State of Illinois
DHS Outlook Login