Current Status: Issued
Original Issue Date: 07/28/01
Reviewed: 07/28/02, 07/28/03, 07/28/04, 07/28/2005, 07/28/2006, 07/08, 07/09
Next Review Date: 07/28/2010
Document Number: TR TP 02-VO1
It is the policy of the Iroquois- Kankakee ROE Teen REACH Program that any arrangements for transportation must have a signed transportation consent form from the parents/guardians on file at the program site.
- In those sites that include transportation to and from the programs a signed transportation consent form from the parent/guardian must be present in the participant's file.
- All participants will be picked up and returned to their home. No participant will be allowed to leave the program without a signed consent form from the parent/guardian.
- All persons designated as drivers are required to have a valid driver's license on file and a background check on file.
- During inclement weather, the Program Director or designee will make a decision based on participant safety about cancellation of the afterschool program and transportation. All reasonable efforts will be made to notify participants and families.
- In those sites that do not provide transportation, all arrangements for transportation to and from the program are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- Transportation will be provided for field trips onlywith a written consent from the parent/guardian, which includes permission for emergency medical care.