Current Status: Issued
Original Issue Date: 08/01/01
Reviewed: 08/01/02, 08/01/03, 08/01/04, 08/01/05, 02/ 07, 02/09
Next Review Date: 02/27/2010
Document Number: TR SISO 02-VO1
Sign-in and Sign-out policy.
It is the policy of the Iroquois-Kankakee ROE Teen REACH Programs that all participants and visitors sign-in and out of the program.
- Each participant and authorized visitor will sign-in and out of the program. The sheet requires the date, time-in and out, name of visitor and activity. A volunteer activity can include (but is not limited to):
- Only authorized persons (those identified in writing) will be allowed to pick up a participant from the program. The program staff will refuse to release a participant to any person, whether related or unrelated to the child, who has not been authorized, in writing, by the parent or guardian to receive their child.
- One of the following procedures will be observed during departure:
- Parents or approved pick up people will sign out youth.
- Youth with parental permission will be allowed to leave the program on their own. Staff will establish a system where the youth check themselves out with a staff person and the staff person will check that the youth signed out and initial the attendance sheet.
- When sites provide transportation, staff will assure that all youth participating for the day are on the bus or have approved alternative transportation arranged.