Current Status: Issued
Original Issue Date: 07/15/01
Reviewed: 07/15/02, 07/15/04, 07/15/05, 07/15/06, 07/07, 07/08
Next Review Date: 07/15/09
Document Number: TR PC01-VO2
Program Compliance (Subcontractors)
It is the policy of the Iroquois-Kankakee ROE Teen REACH Program that the program site subcontractor will provide required contracted services and agree to act in accordance with all state and federal statues and administrative rules applicable to the provision of Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) Teen REACH services.
- A formal written signed agreement that follows state and federal statues and administrative rules is made between the Iroquois-Kankakee Regional Office of Education (I-KAN ROE)and Teen REACH subcontractors each award year. Documentation of the award name and number and award year are included in the Teen REACH Agreement Attachment.
- The subcontractor is advised in the written agreement of requirements imposed on them by state and federal statues , laws and regulations and all the provisions of the grant agreement which includes scope of services, reporting requirements, quality assurance and expenditure documentation.
- The Teen REACH subcontractor activities are monitored to ensure that the grant award is used for the authorized purposes of the Illinois Department of Human Services(IDHS) approved Budget (refer to Fiscal Management: Document Number: TR FM 02-VO1) and that the approved performance goals in the Program Plan are achieved. Performance goals are monitored through eCornerstone other reports as required by IDHS Teen REACH.
- The Subcontractor will annually submit an independent audit report and/or supplemental revenue and expense report to the I-KAN ROE as outlined in the Agreement to enable the I-KAN ROE to perform fiscal monitoring, to account for the usage of funds paid to the Subcontractor under the Agreement and ensure appropriate timely corrective action and adjustment of records( if indicated).
- The Subcontractor will permit the I-KAN ROE access to its records of service delivery and financial statements as necessary to assure that services are being provided in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Agreement.