Current Status: Issued
Original Issue Date: 08/28/01
Reviewed: 08/28/02, 2003, 08/04, 08/05, 08/06, 08/07, 08/09
Next Review Date: 08/28/2010
Document Number: TR OR 02-VO1
New Staff Orientation.
It is the policy of the Kankakee County Teen REACH Program that an orientation will be provided to all staff at each program.
- The Program Director/Coordinator will schedule orientation.
- The Director will organize the new employee's schedule of observation and classroom time.
- All new employees must sign off on asthma policy, mandated reporting, hand washing, positive discipline and conflict resolution, confidentiality and other required policies.
- Review of Teen REACH program goals, operations and policy and procedures.
- The Director/Coordinator will assess the need for further orientation after a 2-week orientation. Recommendations may be made for further training.