Current Status: Issued
Original Issue Date: 08/28/01
Reviewed: 8/28/02, 08/28/03, 08/28/04, 08/28/2005, 08/28/06, 08/07, 08/09
Next Review Date: 08/28/2010
Document Number: TR IT 02-VO1
Intake and Termination Procedures.
It is the policy of Iroquois-Kankakee ROE Teen REACH Programs that participants will be enrolled in the program, as they enter the program and terminated when they leave/exit the program or for non-attendance.
- During the first quarter in which a participant is enrolled, they are considered a "new enrollee". After that, a participant is considered ongoing.
- A written and signed Program Consent Form giving parental/guardian consent for each enrolled youth to participate in the activities of the Teen REACH program including permission for: field trips, photography release; outcome measures; and medical release will be obtained at the time of enrollment and kept on file.
- The participating youth will be entered into the eCornerstone data system.
- Enrollment status will be extended from one fiscal year to the next.
- A participant may be dismissed from the program if their behavior becomes physically, mentally or emotionally threatening to self, staff, other children or parents.
- A participant may also be dismissed/terminated from the program after an absence of one (1) month.
- Participants and families will be contacted and follow-up will be made when unexpected or chronic absences occur.
- When a participant returns to the program after being terminated, the participant will be re-enrolled and entered into the eCornerstone data system.