Current Status: Issued
Original Issue Date: 07/28/01
Reviewed: 07/28/02, 07//03, 07/04, 07/05, 07/06, 07/07, 07/08, 7/09
Next Review Date: 07/28/2010
Document Number: TR FM 02-VO1
It is the policy of the Iroquois- Kankakee ROE Teen REACH Program that the financial management system provides a complete, separate, and accurate accountability of Teen REACH funds.
- All Teen REACH expenditure documentation requires an attached original receipt, invoice or purchase order.
- The Teen REACH subcontractor activities are monitored to ensure that the grant award is used for the authorized purposes of the Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) approved Budget and that the approved performance goals in the Program Plan are achieved.
- A Claim for Payment Form will be completed /authorized by the Teen REACH Director for each itemized expenditure and submitted to the fiscal agent bookkeeper (Iroquois- Kankakee Regional Office of Education).
- The Iroquois-Kankakee Regional Office of Education bookkeeper maintains the Teen REACH financial transactions and ledgers, writes checks and submits Budget vs. Expenditure reports to the Director at least monthly and with each transaction. The bookkeeper provides documentation of expenditures to the Director for the completion of the IDHS Expenditure Documentation Form.
- Checks are signed/authorized by the Iroquois- Kankakee Regional Office of Education Superintendent of Schools.
- An annual independent audit is conducted on the Teen REACH account.
- Copies of all transactions, including authorization for payment are kept on file in the Regional Office of Education and the Teen REACH office.