Current Status: Issued
Original Issue Date: 10/15/04
Reviewed: 10/05, 10/06, 10/07, 10/08
Next Review Date: 10/15/09
Document Number: TR EC 04 VO1
It is the policy of the Iroquois-Kankakee ROE Teen REACH Program that each site comply with eCornerstone data collection procedures required of all Teen REACH providers. The local procedures will be reviewed annually and updated as necessary.
- The Director of Youth Opportunities will serve as the eCornerstone Liaison and Security Coordinator. A second Security Coordinator & eCornerstone Liaison will be designated to carry out the responsibilities in the absence of the Security Coorinator.
- The Security Coordinator will:
- designate / activate agency workers and terminate workers following cessation of employment. Workers will be terminated from the eCornerstone system within one day of cessation of employment for security reasons.
- reset user passwords
- The eCornerstone Liaison will:
- serve as local resource to assist with the implementation of the system
- assume primary operational responsibility related to eCornerstone implementation
- act as the primary point of contact with the Cornerstone Call Center
- disseminate information received from IDHS and eCornerstone
- All Teen REACH staff entering data into eCornerstone will be required to participate in at least one annual eCornerstone training.
- All Teen REACH data will be entered into eCornerstone at a Teen REACH site/office. All Teen REACH staff entering data are to log off the eCornerstone system whenever leaving the work station.
- Teen REACH data (at a minimum) to be entered into eCornerstone includes participant demographics (included required information) at intake, program enrollment, attendance and academic information.
- Attendance data will be entered as soon as possible after a scheduled event but no later than 30 days past the event.
- Academic data will be entered into eCornerstone for enrolled participants each grading period.
- An eCornerstone Informed Consent Form will be discussed with the parent/guardian at the time of enrollment of a new participant into the Teen REACH program. If the form is not signed, basic demographic data entered into the system will not be shared with other programs.
- Teen REACH participants will be terminated from eCornerstone following the I-KAN ROE Teen REACH termination Policy & Procedure.