Current Status: Issued
Original Issue Date: 08/28/01
Reviewed: 08/28/02, 08/28/03, 08/28/04,08/28/05, 08/28/06, 08/28/07, 08/28/09
Next Review Date: 08/28/10
Document Number: TR CP 02 VO1
Competence of Program Personnel.
It is the policy of Kankakee County Teen REACH Program that in order to ensure the proficiency and competency of staff, that each employee will be hired for a specific job description. All staff will complete orientation on hire and an annual competence assessment process.
- Each employee will be informed of and then be responsible for their roles and responsibilities.
- Specific requirements:
- Completion of new hire orientation (see TR OR 02-VO1).
- Completion of program specific training.
- Attend training(s) as available to improve job performance.
- Complete annual review and sign-off of job responsibilities.