||Supervisory staff responsible for administering the TABE Survey Reading Test.
- DHS TABE Administrator CBL course: designed to prepare supervisory staff to administer the TABE Survey Reading Test. This test determines functional literacy. Direct support staff and unlicensed staff are required to have minimum functional literacy of the 8th grade level before administering medications. The CBL training course includes a 20 question test that must be completed with 100% accuracy.
- TABE Online Testing: can be used in lieu of the manual TABE test. It is accessed through the McGraw-Hill web site. Agencies are responsible for arranging this testing, which is by subscription.
||Participants will learn how to:
- use the examiner's manual for administering the TABE Survey Reading Test
- score the TABE Survey Reading Test
- use Norms book to determine the level of functional literacy for individuals taking the TABE Survey Reading Test
- administer the TABE Survey Reading Test properly
- how to score the TABE Survey Reading Test
- how to determine the level of functional literacy for individuals taking the TABE Survey Reading Test
Make sure to order the correct reading test and matching Scoreze answer sheet.
- TABE Form 9, Level D Survey Test Book
- TABE Form 9 and 10 Survey Test Directions
- SCOREZE answer sheet
- Norms Book
- Complete Battery and Survey Test Books
To order TABE test materials McGraw-Hill
||After viewing PDF presentation, complete the Registration form to take the DHS DD TABE Administrator CBL exam. The CBL test will be assigned and an email sent with the link.