||Residential Directors in various settings (CILAs, ICF/DDs, SODCs)
- RDC Classroom Curriculum - PRINT AND BRING TO CLASS!
- You can save to a laptop, flash drive, iPad, etc. Access to power outlets is not guaranteed.
||To enhance and provide skills that facilitate day-to-day operations and programs, such as:
- how to recognize and protect individual's rights
- how to develop program resources
- how to recognize abuse and neglect issues and how to prevent and report them
- which rules govern the various residential programs
- the importance of effective policies and procedures
- ways to improve staff hiring, development, and retention
2 day (12-hour course)
Twelve (12) hours of Continuing Education Credits are offered for all professional licenses for which the Division of Developmental Disabilities is certified by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor Continuing Education hours.
QIDPs may also apply this training toward the 12 hours annual continuing education credits requirement.
||Division of Developmental Disabilities