||Residential Directors in various settings (CILAs, ICF/DDs, SODCs)
- Will be available in advance of the training.
- You can save to a laptop, flash drive, iPad, etc. Access to power outlets is not guaranteed.
|Class start & end time
||Registration: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early. Class starts promptly at 9 am.
- Training is provided at no cost to participants.
- Snacks or lunch are not provided.
|Click on date links to register
- 3/21/17 and 3/22/17 - 9 am to 4 pm both days, Rockford
- Location and Parking: Milestone, Elmwood Heights Training Room, 2662 Elmwood Road, Rockford, IL 61113. Parking: in lot around building.
- 6/13/17 and 6/14/17 - 9 am to 4 pm both days, Kankakee
- Location and Parking: Shapiro Developmental Center, Staff Development Building Conference Room, 100 East Jeffery Street, Kankakee, IL 60901. Parking: in lot or street except and no parking on Bryn Mar.
||To enhance and provide skills that facilitate day-to-day operations and programs, such as:
- how to recognize and protect individual's rights
- how to develop program resources
- how to recognize abuse and neglect issues and how to prevent and report them
- which rules govern the various residential programs
- the importance of effective policies and procedures
- ways to improve staff hiring, development, and retention
2 day (12-hour course)
Twelve (12) hours of Continuing Education Credits are offered for all professional licenses for which the Division of Developmental Disabilities is certified by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor Continuing Education hours.
QIDPs may also apply this training toward the 12 hours annual continuing education credits requirement.
||Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
When you complete required Registration Form for a training event, you will be entered into the IDHS OneNet Learning Module system.
At least two days in advance of the class a registration, our office will email a confirmation to the email address listed on the completed online IDHS OneNet Learning Module Training Registration Form.
|Cancel Your Registration
||To cancel your registration, please email the Bureau of Quality Management at DHS.BQM@illinois.gov or call (217) 782-9438.
|Training Canceled or Rescheduled
- The Bureau of Quality Management will notify you by email listed on the online DDD OneNet Learning Module Training Event Registration Form at least 24 hours prior to the event.
|Certificate of Attendance and Training Transcript
- Upon completion of the QIDP Course Coordinator training event the IDHS Presenter will provide registrants with a Certificate of Attendance to maintain as documentation of CEs for the training record files.
- DDD is no longer providing transcripts.