This is your Illinois Debit MasterCard®
Do Not Throw this Card Away!
Important ATM Safety Tips
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret. Never write it down anywhere, especially on your card.
- Have your card out and ready to use as you approach the ATM.
- Be aware of your surroundings. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the machine at that time.
- Exercise extra caution at night. Whenever possible, bring a friend.
- Always take your receipts or transaction records with you.
Our employees will never ask you to provide or confirm your PIN to them over the telephone, by email and our web site will not ask for your PIN. If you receive an email that appears to come from us or see a website that contains our
name, do not respond to any request for your PIN. If you suspect fraud, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible.