- Registration is now closed for Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - Prospective New CILA Provider Agency Training, Oak Lawn
- Webinars: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - required RN Nurse-Trainer Rule 116 Medication Administration in the Community
Training Events: various events are now available in 2017 see Course Descriptions and Curricula and Training Events Calendar links below.
- You must sign in and out to receive credit. Sign in at least 15 minutes before class starts. Class starts promptly at the designated time listed on course description or training event page.
- Have a State of Illinois employee badge, driver's license, or other state-issued photo identification. Allow extra time for security check points.
- Training is usually provided at no cost to participants.
- Snacks or lunch are not provided.
- DDD Quality Enhancement Section
Download & Print Adobe Documents
Free download: Get Adobe.Com. Must have Adobe Reader version 7.0 to print required materials for all classes.
All attempts will be made to honor a request for reasonable accommodation including alternative formats of classroom materials, if received 30 days in advance of the training session. Please contact DHS.BQM@illinois.gov or (217) 782-9438.