What is the purpose of this service?
The purpose of the Community Youth Service Program is to reduce and prevent juvenile delinquency.
Who can receive these services?
- Youth - 5 to 17 years of age
- Young Adults - 18 to 25 years of age
What services are offered?
- community organizing and advocacy;
- homework help and tutorial services;
- recreation, sports, and cultural activities;
- parent education and family activities;
- youth educational workshops; and
- service learning, field trips, and gardening.
How to participate in this program?
Visit the Community Youth Services Provider list to locate a provider in your area, if you are:
- a Youth,
- a Young Adult,
- a Parent,
- a Family Member,
- a Friend, or
- a School Staff Member.