- How are we going to draw down funds? Will it be through HUDs LOCCS system or IDIS?
Funds will be drawn down through the Disaster Relief Grant Recovery Program (DRGR)
- What will the turn around time on an applicant receiving funds?
That State expects to issue payments within two weeks of receiving an invoice.
- How will monies be allocated? Fiscal Agent? Banking Institution? Faith-based?
Monies will be allocated to the lead agency identified as the grant recipient
- Who is the grant administrator?
The Department of Human Services
- What maximum % of NSP funds will be allowed in direct NSP allocation areas, particularly in the City of Chicago?
There is no set allocation for direct NSP allocation areas.
- Will applicants get their money back for pre-award cost associated with NSP?
No, the State will not reimburse subrecipients for pre-award costs and are encouraged to not enter into any contracts until they are identified as subgrantees by the State.
- Who is in charge of each entitlement community? Is there a listing available?
HUD provided list of contacts for NSP State of Illinois (http:/ / www.hud.gov/ offices/ cpd/ communitydevelopment/ programs/
neighborhoodspg/ contacts/ states/ il/ )
- Is the 15% discount a requirement or a goal?
The 15% discount is required under the State's plan per the NSP HUD Notice.
- When are project delivery fees paid?
- Project delivery fees are paid on a reimbursement basis.
- The 10% Administrative set-aside is going to what agencies?
To be determined.