The following links describe policies and procedures of DMH and the Illinois Mental Health Collaborative's management information system.
The list of Mental Health services, their rates and the corresponding billing codes:
Information on the file specifications for batch registration and submission of claims to the Collaborative:
Information on the introduction and training provided by the Collaborative may be found at Introduction and Training (pdf) June
Information on Program Codes for submitting bills to the management information system developed by the Collaborative may be accessed at:
Question and Answer Documents:
- Guidelines for Billing and
Registering Consumers (pdf) 8/19/08 - 09/03/08;
- Submission of Registrations (pdf) July
- Registration and Cross Disabilities Guide (pdf) July
- 837P Provider Claim and Service Reporting
(pdf) June 2008; and
- ROCS Transition (pdf) 04/15/08.