CAP can help at different points throughout the rehabilitation process. You are encouraged to contact CAP if:
- You have questions regarding the services available from a particular program.
- You have been determined ineligible for services and you disagree with the determination.
- Processing of your application for eligibility is being delayed.
- Delays are being experienced in receiving services for which you have already been determined eligible.
- Services which you feel are needed to reach your individual rehabilitation goal are being denied.
- There are problems with your rehabilitation program that you and your counselor cannot resolve to your satisfaction.
- You disagree with the termination of services or the closure of your case.