The report descriptions are made for the people who are working in the Cornerstone system, it explains what screens and fields affect this report.
Tabular Description of FCM Development Screenings Report (pdf)
FCM Develoment Screenings
FCM Development Screening
Report Item: Total (12 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months, and 60 months)
- Data Entry Screen - Participant Enrollment (PA03)
- Data Field - Date Birth
- Selection Criteria - Total number of children who have had a birthday, either first, second or third, at some point in the quarter being examined. DCFS wards must be turning one, two, three, four, or five years of age during the quarter.
Report Item: Screen (count and percent)
- Data Entry Screen - Service Entry (SV01), Assessment (AS01), Infant/Child Health Visit
- Data Field - Service Type, Assessment Type, Developmental Screen Indicator
- Selection Criteria - A count of children (who met the criteria above) with a developmental screen. A child will be counted as having a "screen" if any one of three events occurred within the prior year. First, the child can receive an actual service code of "824". Second, they can receive a "708a" through "708i" assessment. Lastly, the child can have the developmental screen indicator checked on his or her infant/child health visit information.
- Data Entry Screen - Program Information (PA15)
- Data Field - program code, program status, category code, income proof code
- Selection Criteria - Participant must be active in FCM at any time during the quarter.
- Data Entry Screen - Participant Duplicate Resolution (PA22)
- Data Field - participant id
- Selection Criteria - Eliminate duplicates