Current Illinois Link Cardholders
There are two ways to manage your Illinois Link Account
1. Illinois Link Card Website
- Illinois Link Card Website - For language options, scroll to the lower right corner of the login screen, select: Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Chinese or Urdu.
2. Illinois Link Help Line 1-800-678-LINK (5465)
Listen for the language options of English, Arabic, Chinese, Polish, Spanish, or Urdu.
To speak your responses, wait through the prompts until asked to speak your 19-digit or 16-digit card number.
- If you do not have your card number, wait until asked if you would like to use your social security number, date of birth and PIN.
Things You Can Do
- Check your Link account balance
- Report a lost or stolen Link card
- Order a replacement Link card
- Select your first PIN or change your current PIN
- Check recent purchases and withdrawals
- Report a problem with a purchase or withdrawal
Information You Will Need
- The full 9-digit social security number
- Date of birth
- 19-digit number printed on the front of your Illinois Link card, or your 4-digit PIN
When you call the Help Line, if you do not have your card number, do not enter anything and wait until you are asked if you would like to use your social security number, date of birth and PIN.
The social security number and date of birth are usually for the primary card holder, but may be for someone else in the case.
More Information & Resources