Maximizing Accountability and Excellence (MAX) is an initiative of the Department of Human Services created to provide DHS the flexibility to respond to changing and emerging community needs.
MAX is intended to support quality services, foster creativity and innovation, and ensure that resources are allocated more efficiently.
This website will guide you though the MAX RFP process. Specifically, it provides the following:
- A listing of the programs that will be competitively bid this year
- The tentative timeline for the process (please refer back for any updates to the timeline)
- Links to the MAX RFPs
- A schedule of optional grant-writing workshops
- Information on any optional grants information conferences that DHS program Divisions host
- MAX questions and answers
- Other public information on MAX
DHS understands the diversity and complexity of its service continuum, so the MAX process impacts each Division differently. Please review each RFP carefully.