10/29/2007 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Illinois Department of Human Services
Hay Edwards Building, Room 007
400 W Lawrence
Springfield, IL 62704
For each of the current/draft Illinois Web Accessibility Standards and ask/discuss the following questions:
- Is the standard clear?
- Is the standard necessary? (i.e., does it have practical benefits to people with disabilities)
- Is the standard reasonable/achievable?
- Is the standard harmonized?
- Are there appropriate exceptions?
- Can we improve the wording/explanation?
We also will discuss any additional standards we may need to bring ours inline with Section 508 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
If you would like to attend this IWAS review session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 26, 2007.