All Teen REACH providers must meet the following reporting requirements:
- Ecornerstone-Data entered per guidelines provided.
- One Annual Program Plan - Due Date: Within 30 days of the execution of the Community Services Agreement, or an alternate deadline to be set by IDHS staff.
- One Annual Program Spending Plan
- Four Quarterly Expenditure Documentation Forms (EDF)-Due Dates: October 30th, January 31st, April 30th, July 31st. (Recommended monthly submission)
- Spending Plan and Program Revisions-Due no later than May 15th.
- Fiscal Year Closeout: Consolidated Fiscal Reviews
Filing Documents with IDHS
All documents are to be sent to the following:
Attention Teen REACH
535 W. Jefferson, 3rd Floor
Springfield, IL 62702
Please note specifications, as some documents need to be sent to other IDHS offices as well. The Program Operations section specifies the standards and procedures for operating a high quality Teen REACH program. Program Operations addresses
recommended qualifications for personnel, volunteers, and interns, and introduces the National Afterschool Association (NAA) standards for implementing a high quality after school program (http://www.naaweb.org).
Other agency protocols for health and safety are also addressed.