Deny the TAP in the following situations:
- A question on the application is left blank and an answer is needed for a decision for medical benefits;
- Proofs are missing and are needed for a decision on medical benefits;
- The application was sent to the wrong office or the wrong application was used;
- The AKAA fails to submit the signed signature page or proofs within one business day of submitting an online application; or
- The date of signature is different from the date an online application was received electronically.