The Department of Human Services has revised portions of the 1998 Early Intervention application and submitted them to the federal Office of Special Education Programs. To review the submission, click on Revisions to 1998 Application and/or Sec.
Baker's cover letter to Revisions to 1998 Application
Supporting materials to the application have not been posted. These materials include the following:
- copies of public notices;
- a synopsis of comments made at public hearings;
- assurances and certifications;
- a checklist of required application requirements;
- a explanation of how federal Early Intervention funds are used;
- the report of the House Republican Early Intervention Task Force; and
- a copy of Senate Bill 461.
If you wish to receive a copy of any of these supporting documents, please send your request to Jenni Grissom.