Bureau of Youth Services &Delinquency Prevention
Division of Community Health & Prevention
Illinois Department of Human Services
Youth ages 10 through 17 who have been adjudicated delinquent and placed on probation.
To enhance the resources available to intervene with youth at highest risk of continued involvement in the juvenile justice system thereby providing delinquent youth opportunities and skills to become productive, law abiding citizens.
Local government and community-based agencies providing evidence-based programs that address a number of the criminogenic needs of delinquent youth. There are two primary areas where evidenced-based programming exists-cognitive behavior programs delivered in group settings and family clinical interventions. Delinquency Intervention service providers offer one or more of the following evidence-based programs targeted toward higher risk youth.
- Cognitive Behavioral Group Programs
- Aggression Replacement Training (ART)
- Reasoning and Reacting (R&R)
- Family Clinical Interventions
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT)
- Multi-Systemic Therapy (MST)
|Grant Amount (Numbers in 000's)
|Number of Grantees