DHSCRS - ROCS
The Department of Human Services Community Reporting System (DHSCRS) otherwise known as ROCS software is a PC-based system designed to be used for collecting and submitting required data to the Department of Human Services (DHS) by those community providers who have contracted with the Department to provide services for individuals
- Before requesting the Reporting of Community Services (ROCS) software you must be an active provider with the Division of Developmental Disability or Division of Mental Health.
- Request FTP Provider ID and User ID by completing and submitting the following forms.
- ROCS software is compatible with ONLY 32-bit versions of Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise.
- Home Premium versions of these operating systems are not recommended or supported.
- Windows 7 Computers:
- ROCS will work on new Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise editions computers IF they are 32-bit
- Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise 64-bit computers will work IF you install a Virtual PC that works like a Windows XP 32-bit computer -- ROCS is then installed within this Virtual PC. For more information on this send an email message to DHS.ROCS@illinois.gov
- Windows 8 computers have NOT been tested and are NOT supported at this time.
- MAC computers are NOT supported.
Assistance for Division of Developmental Disabilities Providers
Contact the ROCS Technical Support