The report descriptions are made for the people who are working in the Cornerstone system, it explains what screens and fields affect this report.
Tabular Description of All Kids/KidCare Report (pdf)
All Kids/Kids Care Insurance Report
WIC and FCM Infants and Children by Type of Insurance
Report Item: County
- Data Entry Screen - Participant Enrollment (PA03)
- Data Field - address
- Selection Criteria - Participant locations are based on residential address "as of" the run date of the report.
Report Item: Count and Percent of Type of Insurance
- Data Entry Screen - Participant Med/Insurance (PA05)
- Data Field - type of coverage
- Selection Criteria - Participants with 'blank' coverage type and no medicaid number and no medicaid type income proof are viewed as not having insurance
- Data Entry Screen - Program Information (PA15)
- Data Fields -
- program code
- program status
- category code
- income proof code
- Selection Criteria - Participant must be active in WIC or FCM as of the run date and also be in a category code of "I" or "C"
- Data Entry Screen - Participant Duplicate Resolution (PA22)
- Data Field - participant id
- Selection Criteria - Eliminate duplicates