Noncitizen children under age 19 who do not meet the immigration requirements listed in PM 03-01-02 or PM 03-01-02-j may qualify for All Kids. The following children may qualify for All Kids:
- Children who do not have any immigration documents; and
- Children who have expired or non-valid immigration documents.
- Children with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status.
The four nonimmigrant visa classes listed below indicate that the child is not a resident of the United States. By definition, these children do not meet Illinois residency requirements:
- B (temporary visitor for business or pleasure)
- C (aliens in transit)
- D (crew members of vessels traveling into or out of the U.S.)
- TWOV (transit without visa)
Applicants who have the visa types listed above and appeal a denial based on a claim of Illinois residency, must provide documentation of residency. In this situation, contact HFS Bureau of Medical Eligibility Policy for guidance.