- (CoF) Requests reimbursement of CTA Transit Cards as needed to maintain an operating inventory.
- (CoF) Secures original copies of Transportation Fund Authorizations (Form 2366) and Transportation Fund Daily Summary Sheet (Form 2366B).
- (CoF) Prepares original and 2 copies of Transportation Fund Reimbursement Request (Form 1664).
- Enters in Items IB and IIB the number of CTA Transit Cards requested.
NOTE: This should equal the number of CTA Transit Cards as calculated on the Form 2366B.
- Enters initials on "Requested By" line.
- (CoF) Submits Form 1664, Form 2366B, and Form 2366 to the ERFU.
- (ERFU) Reviews Form 1664, Form 2366, and Form 2366B for accuracy and determines amounts to be sent to requesting office.
NOTE: If ERFU's audited issuance total for any date is different from what is actually issued, a listing is produced that compares the office count to the ERFU count. The discrepancy needs to be corrected.
- (ERFU) Completes Parts I and II of Form 1664.
- (ERFU) Faxes copy of the completed forms to CoF and mails originals.
- (ERFU) Prepares order for CTA Transit Cards.
- (ERFU) Notifies the delivery service for delivery to the CoF (or designee) at locations requesting reimbursement.
NOTE: Orders are in complete packets of CTA Transit Cards.
- (Delivery Service) Delivers the CTA Transit Cards to CoF.
- (CoF) Inspects the package of CTA Transit Cards received and signs Mailing Receipt accepting delivery.
- (CoF) Verifies contents of package to determine actual number of CTA Transit Cards received.
NOTE: When the CTA Transit Cards are counted, a 2nd person must be present as a witness.
- (CoF) Compares totals with numbers shown on the Form 1664 for accuracy.
- (CoF) Completes, signs, and dates Part III of the Form 1664.
NOTE: The witness also signs and dates Form 1664.
- (CoF) Distributes Form 1664:
- Returns original form to the ERFU.
- Files copy of form with office records.
- (CoF) If there are no discrepancies, posts date and number of CTA Transit Cards received in Ledger Book. See WAG 28-05-03-c for fund