- (CoF) Prepares one cash box for each cashier who disburses CTA Transit Cards at the beginning of each workday.
- Enters the number of CTA Transit Cards distributed on Transportation Fund Daily Summary Sheet (Form 2366B) and signs the form.
- (Cashier) Receives a balanced cash box at beginning of each day.
- (Cashier) Verifies the number of CTA Transit Cards received.
- Signs Form 2366B for receipt of CTA Transit Cards in cash box.
- Keeps Form 2366B with the cash box.
- (Cashier) Verifies and signs Form 2366B for receipt of any additional CTA Transit Cards received or disbursed to cash box on that day.
If the first cashier works a partial day and is replaced, the replacement signs for a new cash box.