- (LOA/OM) Requests ERFU to process a new Form 2412 when changing CoFs.
- (ERFU) Sends the LOA a new Form 2412.
- (LOA/OM) Obtains signature of newly assigned CoF on Form 2412.
NOTE: The newly assigned CoF's signature must be notarized.
- (LOA/OM) Returns signed and notarized Form 2412 to the ERFU.
At time of transfer of responsibilities:
- (CoF) Provides the ERFU with a final report of the balances of CTA Transit Cards.
- (CoF) Completes Change of Custodianship - Transportation Fund (Form 2809).
- Completes Inventory Section as of the date of transfer.
- (LOA/OM) Obtains signatures of the present CoF and the successor CoF on Form 2809.
- (LOA/OM) Distributes Form 2809 as follows:
- Original to the ERFU.
- One copy to the regional office/bureau.
- One copy for office files.