Client Loses C-13c
When a client says they lost or did not receive the C-13c:
- (Client) Signs HFS 1118, Request for Replacement of Lost C-13c.
- (Financial Unit) Calls the vendor to see if they received the C-13c from the client.
- Tells the vendor the C-13c is canceled if they have not received the C-13c.
- (Financial Unit) Calls the Administrative Vouchering Unit to see if the C-13c has been received.
- Tells the Vouchering Unit the C-13c is canceled if it has not been received.
Vendor Loses C-13c
If the vendor loses parts 1, 2, and 3 of the C-13c, but has part 5:
- (Vendor) Completes 4 copies of HFS 178, Loss of Parts 1 - 3 of C-13c.
- (Vendor) Sends HFS 178 to the FCRC that issued the C-13c.
- (Financial Unit) Checks HFS 178 for completeness.
- Pulls the control C-13c copy.
- Staples one copy of HFS 178 to the control copy and puts the stapled set back in the control file.
- (Financial Unit) Staples the remaining 3 copies of HFS 178 to the 5th part of C-13c.
- (Financial Unit) Sends this stapled set to Administrative Vouchering with a cover memo.
If the vendor loses all parts of the C-13c:
- (FCRC) Give the vendor a copy of the Financial Unit's control C-13c copy.
- (FCRC) Contact the client to see if the item or service was received.
- (FCRC) Record the actions taken in the case record.
- (FCRC) Refer all inquiries from vendors about payment of the disbursing order to the Administrative Vouchering Unit.
- (Financial Unit) Sends a copy of the control copy to the Administrative Vouchering Unit with a cover memo, if the client says the item or service was received.