USDA Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) quality control staff conduct random samples of the State's SNAP QC Reviews. For those cases selected, FNS reviews the QC file and may contact the client. FNS also reviews the FCRC certification files on a small percent of these sampled cases. Federal regulations require the Department provide FNS with requested records within 10 calendar days of the date requested.
- (FNS) Requests certification records from the Bureau of SNAP Integrity.
- (BSNAPI) Clears the cases on ACID to verify correct FCRC.
- (BSNAPI) Requests certification file from the appropriate FCRC within one workday of the receipt of request from FNS.
- (FCRC) Mail the entire case record, including Form 552 and Form 1376/1376C, within one workday after the request is received. Send the material by certified mail, return receipt requested, to:
Bureau of SNAP Integrity
100 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62762
- (FCRC) Keep copies of the following forms in case of a client request or required case action while the case record is out of the office:
- (BSNAPI) Delivers the case records directly to FNS.
- (FNS) Returns the case records to the FCRC. Records can be kept for no more than 10 workdays.