If the client returns cash:
- (FCRC) Accept payment from the client or someone acting on their behalf.
- Issue a receipt for all cash received. Persons making payments in a form other than cash are not issued a receipt. The canceled check or money order serves as the receipt.
- (FCRC) Send:
- child support payments to:
IV-D Accounting Unit
Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
Division of Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 909
Springfield, IL 62705-0909
- all other payments to:
Department of Human Services
Office of Fiscal Services
P.O. Box 19407
Springfield, IL 62794-9407
If the client wants the cash benefits deducted directly from the Illinois Link account:
- (Client) Signs Return of Illinois Link Benefits (Form 3660).
- Specifies on the form the amount and the reason for the return of cash benefits.
- (FCRC) Complete the section titled "For Family Community Resource Center Use Only".
NOTE: If the client is returning cash benefits to prevent a claim, do not complete Overpayment Referral (Form 2404).
- (FCRC) Fax the form to the Bureau of Food Stamps at 217-557-5345 the same day it is received.
- (FCRC) Make a copy of the form.
- Give the copy to the client.
- File the original in the case record.