An adjustment of benefits may have to be made when an Illinois Link account is activated with the incorrect PAN or there is an account discrepancy.
- (Client) Completes and signs Illinois Link Account Adjustment Request (Form 4048).
- (Illinois Link Coordinator) 2. Recommends action to be taken and signs Form 4048.
- (FCRC) Fax Form 4048 to the EBT Unit at (217) 524-3124.
- (EBT Unit) Reviews adjustment request.
- (EBT Unit) Approves or denies request.
- (EBT Unit) Notifies the Family Community Resource Center of the action taken.
NOTE: If benefits are being reissued/restored, it may take 10-14 days for the benefits to be posted to the Illinois Link account.
- (FCRC) Notifies the client of the action taken.