(FCRC) On Mercury authorizations only, use Item 80 code 773 for transportation, code 785 for job search allowance, and code 277 for work activity allowance. Enter the 4-digit activity code under PERSONS with each of these needs
The automated payments for the job search and work activity allowances are generated based on Item 60 activity code 211 or entry of the Work First activity in the Service Plan in VCM. Enter the monthly transportation amount in the Service Plan or Item
60 to authorize the automated payment. Item 80 codes are not needed for the automated payments.
- Issue Mercury payments for up to 30 days of transportation and child care, if needed.
- Authorize automated transportation via Item 60.
- Issue the first month of Job Search and Work Activity allowances and transportation, if needed before the automated payments start.
- Use code 785 for Job Search Allowance and code 277 for Work Activity Allowance. Enter the 4-digit activity code under PERSONS with each of these needs codes.
NOTE: Automated payments for the Job Search and Work Activity allowances are generated based on Item 60 activity code 211.
- Refer the client to the CCR&R for continued child care.