Staffings with the provider are conducted monthly for cases in Cook LOs. Downstate, staffings are conducted with the provider as needed.
Before the staffing:
- (Provider) At least 3 workdays before the meeting date, sends the FCRC Employment and Training Participant List (Form 4333).
- Includes the name and status of each client the provider handles.
- Indicates on Form 4333 if an in-depth discussion is needed.
- (Provider) For in-depth discussions, notifies other interested parties at least 3 workdays before the meeting. Other interested parties may be providers of 3rd party treatment or other professionals involved in the client's plan.
- (Provider) Completes Section A of Employment and Training Staffing (Form 4334) for each client who needs an in-depth discussion and sends it to the FCRC with Form 4333.
- (FCRC) Complete Section D of Form 4334.
- (FCRC) Resolve any discrepancies between the list and FCRC information before the monthly meeting.
At the staffing:
- (FCRC/Provider) 1. Brings the case file and any other background information related to each client to the meeting.
- (Provider) Brings copies of Forms 2151A and any revised RSPs to the meeting.
- (Provider) For each client, reports the number of hours in Pay-After-Performance and Supplemental Activities for Work First clients, level of cooperation in job search, other assigned activities, and changes to the RSP.
- (FCRC) After the regular staffing, updates the Service Plan in VCM or the Work and Training section of Form 552, if needed.