WAG 21-01-05-c

If a person is currently receiving services from a domestic new textor sexual violence service provider, contact the service provider or have the applicant or client provide a statement from the service provider that they are receiving services.

new textDo not tell the person how many hours a week they must spend in counseling. This is determined by the provider of domestic or sexual violence services.

revised textWhen a person says they are the victim of domestic or sexual violence and does not receive services from a domestic or sexual violence service provider, refer them. If the person refuses or fails to follow through with the referral, do not deny the Family Violence Exclusion. Ask the person to provide other evidence to support their claim.